Jobs and recruitment
We are dedicated to recruiting, retaining and developing high quality staff. Our aim is to be the number one university in the UK for social enterprise – providing exciting opportunities for our staff and delivering real benefits to our community.
View current job opportunities at the University of Northampton and apply online.
- minimum of 33 days leave including bank holidays and closed days
- additional annual leave for length of service (subject to terms and conditions)
- enhanced maternity leave entitlement (subject to terms and conditions)
- excellent training and development opportunities
- professional and friendly environment
- lifelong learning culture
- occupational health service
- flexi-time scheme for professional and support staff (subject to terms and conditions)
- employee social events throughout the year
- excellent learning resources
- IT facilities including video conferencing facilities
- childcare voucher scheme
- free transport between campuses
- discounts at local businesses
Unitemps is the University of Northampton’s in-house recruitment agency, providing flexible employment to current students, graduates and the wider community. Unitemps enables students to earn money and contribute to their career at the same time, improving their employability. We have a wide range of paid part-time or full-time temporary work opportunities both on-campus and in local businesses that fit around course commitments.
Find out how Unitemps could help you to find work now, register online at the Unitemps website.
The Global Employability Initiative
The Global Employability Initiative (GEI) is offered by the Faculty of Business and Law (FBL) and links exceptionally talented and enthusiastic international students with companies across the globe.
Actively expanding, the initiative matches students’ CVs with work opportunities, as well as preparing them with the necessary skills, knowledge, attitudes and commercial understanding to compete for jobs in their home countries.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.