The University of Northampton is currently welcoming none but essential visitors to Campus.
If your attendance is deemed essential, we kindly ask that visitors do not attend site if they are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, further information as to the current list of symptoms can be found on the NHS website.
Visitors are required to pre-book their visit 48 hours in advance by clicking the pink button below:
If you require parking facilities, you must pre-book a parking space on our booking website at least 48 hours in advance.
In line with government advice we are requesting all students, staff, contractors and visitors wear a face covering when in teaching spaces, resources areas and communal spaces.
You may remove your face covering while eating in the cafeteria and during indoor exercise in the Sports Dome.
When you arrive on site, please adhere to there following:
- Follow access, egress and circulation routes that have been clearly signposted throughout the building
- Report to the Senate reception and present ID for verification.
- Sanitise your hands before entering University buildings. Sanitisation stations will be available at building entrances to help visitors comply with this request.
- Use your own writing implements if possible.
- Please ensure that your visitor pass is visible at all times whilst on campus
- When possible, wash your hands regularly using soap and hot water.
Please use the stairs if you are able. Where a passenger lift must be used because of mobility issues, occupancy is limited to one person.
Passes must be returned to the Senate reception before leaving site. If you are leaving site after 6pm passes can be placed in the drop box by the Senate reception desk or given to the customer service assistant at the student information desk in the Learning Hub.
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.