Northampton Business School
The University of Northampton's Business School offers undergraduate, postgraduate and professional qualifications.
Subject areas include:
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Information Sciences and Business Computing
- Languages and English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Leisure Management
Northampton Business School offers a flexible approach to learning, with part-time options for many degree courses, as well as professional qualifications designed to be studied alongside employment and other commitments.
Undergraduates have the option of some work-based learning, where students' paid part-time work while at university can count towards their degree.
There are also opportunities for undergraduate students to take a paid placement year in industry.
Northampton Business School offers:
- Excellent facilities
- Strong links with the commercial sector
- Over 100 staff, many with high-level industry experience
- An active research culture
- Professional body recognition including Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) and others
- Member of The Association of Business Schools
- Marketing Communications and Business Services
The University of Northampton is committed to delivering a new student experience, underpinned by a culture of entrepreneurship, research and social enterprise. In delivering this aim, we will become the first university in the UK to integrate both teaching and research activities, in all degree disciplines, with social enterprise and aim to be the UK's number one university for social enterprise by 2015.
The social enterprise theme unites work carried out in all our Schools, and many of our Departments, and builds on our existing strengths in enterprise promotion, community interaction, regional engagement, widening participation, third sector partnership, student volunteering and employability.
See our Current Initiatives
For more information about Northampton Business School, please call 01604 892036 or email email@example.com.
Share this page
- Academic Schools
- Northampton Business School
- Business. Excellence.
- Centre for Citizenship Enterprise and Governance (CCEG)
- Contact Northampton Business School
- Global Employability Initiative
- International Partnerships
- NBS Centre for Enterprise & Employability
- NBS Corporate
- NBS Public Lecture Series
- Northampton Business School facilities and resources
- Northampton Business School staff
- Postgraduate Programmes at Northampton Business School
- Research at Northampton Business School
- School publications
- Study Skills Preparation Course
- Subject areas
- The Future of Sport Conference
- School of Education
- School of Health
- School of Science and Technology
- School of Social Sciences
- School of The Arts
- Northampton Business School
- Contact us
- Departments and services
- Equality and diversity
- Getting here
- History of The University of Northampton
- Job vacancies
- Partnerships and community engagement
- Term dates
- University Technical Colleges
- Virtual tours