Sally Laurie is a senior lecturer in Marketing Communication and Course Leader for BA Fashion Marketing at The University of Northampton, UK.
Her research area is in Integrated Marketing Communications and Sustainability. She has published in the Journal of Marketing Management, and is a member of the Marketing Communications Special Interest Group in the Academy of Marketing.
Sally is a University of Northampton Fellow in Learning and Teaching and has a prevailing interest in the embedding of transferable skills and employability skills within the Marketing and Marketing Communications curriculum. Her most recent curriculum research is into the management of group working.
- Course Leader for BA Fashion Marketing
- Leader of specialist modules in: Advertising and Design Professional Practice; Issues in Advertising and Design
- The professional practices in the Advertising and Design Industries and their client organisations.
- The processes and procedures in the development and management of Integrated Marketing Communication approaches to communication.
- Sally’s Masters of Education in e-learning dissertation examined the concept of discontinuous innovation in the development of e-learning within her own professional practice.
- The student experience and the embedding of transferable skills and employability skills within undergraduate education is a prevailing interest.
- The University of Northampton Fellow in Learning and Teaching
- National Teaching Fellow applicant 2006
- Member of the Higher Education Academy