- BA (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLM International Business Law (Merit)
- Deputy to the Divisional Enterprise Leader
- Member of the joint scrutiny steering group
Nicola graduated from the University of Northampton with an honours degree in Law in 2004 and then went on to complete a Masters degree in International Business law. She specialises in Business and Company Law but has wider research interests. She is currently researching the notions of well-being within a lifestyle context.
- Business and Company Law
- Organised Crime
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) – Corporate and Business Law
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) – Business Law
- International Organised Crime
The economic, social and ethical justifications withholding treatment from disabled infants.
Jump to: 2008
- Pilkington, A., Horton, J., Armstrong, S. C., Hagley-Dickinson, L., Maskhani, N., Matthews, M. H., Sneddon, S. and Smithers, N. (2008) Feasibility study for establishing an enforcement mechanism for the use of polycarbonate vessels in Northampton’s ‘leisure zone’.