- Sheffield, K. (2017) Exploring Loving Kindness Meditation; understanding the practice, and its relationship with wellbeing. Doctoral thesis. The University of Northampton.
- Sheffield, K., Smith, G. D., Roe, C. A. and Gordon-Finlayson, A. (2015) Exploring the effects of loving kindness meditation over a 25 day period. Paper presented to: 19th Annual Transpersonal Psychology Section Conference, Cober Hill, Scarborough, 18-20 September 2015. (Unpublished)
- Sheffield, K. (2015) Q-Methodology. Paper presented to: Transpersonal Research Methods First Annual Conference, Milan, 22-23 June 2015. (Unpublished)
- Sheffield, K. (2014) A Q-study with loving kindness practitioners. Paper presented to: British Psychological Society (BPS) Transpersonal Psychology Section 18th Annual Conference, Northampton, UK, 10-12 October 2014. (Unpublished)
- Sheffield, K. and Gordon-Finlayson, A. (2014) An experiential and research based workshop on mindfulness meditation; therapeutic applications, evidence base and limitations. Workshop presented to: Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) Conference 2014, The University of Northampton, 02-04 July 2014. (Unpublished)
- Sheffield, K. (2014) An experiential and theory based session exploring Metta meditation and emerging evidence base relating to wellbeing. Workshop presented to: British Psychological Society Consciousness and Experiential Psychology Section (BPS CEP) 17th Annual Conference: Investigating Somatic Consciousness: Beginning with Three Methodologies, Cambridge, 04-06 September 2014. (Unpublished)
- Sheffield, K. (2014) The idea of hating anyone becomes a kind of totally bizarre idea: practitioner accounts of Loving Kindness Meditation. Symposium presented to: Psychology Postgraduate Affairs Group (PsyPag) Annual Conference, Cardiff Metropolitan University, 23-25 July 2014. (Unpublished)