- Krippner, S., Saunders, D., Morgan, A. and Quan, A. (2018) Remote viewing of concealed target pictures under light and dark conditions. Explore: the Journal of Science and Healing. 1550-8307. (Accepted)
- Cooper, C. E. and Saunders, D. (2017) A pilot study of floatation tanks and sensory isolation in producing psi conducive imagery. Poster presented to: 60th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, Athens, Greece, 20-23 July 2017. Athens, Greece: Parapsychological Association.
- Saunders, D., Clegg, H., Roe, C. A. and Smith, G. D. (2017) Exploring the role of need for cognition, field independence and locus of control on the incidence of lucid dreams during a 12 week induction study. Dreaming. 27(1), pp. 68-86. 1053-0797.
- Cooper, C. E. and Saunders, D. (2017) Sensory isolation in floatation tanks as a method for promoting psi-conducive imagery. Lecture presented to: 41st International Conference of the Society for Psychical Research (SPR), East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey, 01-03 September 2017.
- Saunders, D., Roe, C. A., Smith, G. D. and Clegg, H. (2016) Lucid dreaming incidence: a quality effects meta-analysis of 50 years of research. Consciousness and Cognition. 43, pp. 197-215. 1053-8100.
- Cooper, C. E. and Saunders, D. (2016) Making things happen: The Society for Psychical Research 69th Study Day. Paranormal Review. 78, pp. 28-31. 1369-0426.
- Saunders, D. and Cooper, C. E. (2015) Dreaming of the dead: evidence of survival? Lecture presented to: Society for Psychical Research Lecture, Kensington, London, 12 February 2015.
- Saunders, D., Evenden, R. and Cooper, C. E. (2015) Establishing the CSAPP archives and survival case collections from the Eileen J. Garrett library. Lecture presented to: 58th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association and the 39th Society for Psychical Research International Annual Conference, University of Greenwich, London, 16-19 July 2015.
- Cooper, C. E. and Saunders, D. (2015) Hidden gems: lessons learned and benefits gained from the preservation and proliferation of historical documents. Invited Presentation presented to: Society for Psychical Researcher’s 70th Study Day, St Mary Abbott’s Centre, London, 24 October 2015.
- Cooper, C. E. and Saunders, D. (2014) Establishing the archive of the Centre for the Study of Anomalous Psychological Processes. Paranormal Review. 72, pp. 12-13. 1369-0426.