Chijioke joined Northampton Business School in August 2014 with extensive teaching experience and management consultancy roles with Development Charities (NGOs). He has given invited seminars and talks, and also presented at national and international conferences. In addition, he is a Reviewer for the prestigious Journal of Business Ethics and Associate of the Higher Education Academy UK.
- PhD in Sustainability Management, Royal Holloway, University of London,
- Masters in International Environmental Studies and Sustainability, Lund University, Sweden.
- Bachelor of Philosophy, Pontificia Universita Urbaniana, Rome Italy.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Social Responsibility of Business
- Business in Society
- Strategic Management
- Business Project Supervision
- Undergraduate Dissertation Supervision
- MBA Dissertation Supervision
Chijioke’s research interests are in the broad areas of Individual and Business Sustainability. Within these broad perspectives, he focuses on exploring the ethical, social and psychological dimensions of sustainable practices and lifestyle at individual and business organizational levels. His methodological approach is interdisciplinary and qualitative, and gravitates towards strategic design and discussions of new means of reconciling common good values, particularly those bordering on sustainable lifestyles and Social Responsibility, with the enhancement of positive behavior change at the individual and/or corporate level.
For publications, projects, datasets, research interests and activities, view Chijioke Uba’s research profile on Pure, the University of Northampton’s Research Explorer.