- MA Natural Science (Trinity College, Cambridge)
- PhD Analytical Chemistry (Wales)
- MBA (Cranfield)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry
Andrew teaches on Operations Management and Logistics at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate level
Andrew's research interests are in the field of Construction Logistics Resource Recovery and Waste
- Gough, A. and Miles, R. (2017) Demand planning for novel modes of transport: the case of the Northampton Mole. Paper presented to: Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Logistics Research Network Annual Conference, Southampton Solent University, 06-08 September 2017. (Accepted)
- Fassam, L., Copsey, S. and Gough, A. (2016) Network Northamptonshire: total transport smart city procurement theoretical framework for sustainable economic and social change. International Journal of Advanced Logistics. 2287-108X. (In Press)
- Miles, R., Gough, A. and Silverthorne, B. (2016) The Northampton Mole Project – a case study of the application of freight pipelines in an urban environment. Invited Presentation presented to: 7th International Symposium on Underground Freight Transportation (ISUFT 2016), Arlington, Texas, USA, 22-24 August 2016.
- Gough, A. and Murray, J. (2015) Engaging with the next generation: logistics and secondary education. Invited Presentation presented to: Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals: European Reseach Summit 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark, 23-24 April 2015.
- Fassam, L., Copsey, S. and Gough, A. (2015) Network Northamptonshire: total transport smart city procurement theoretical framework for sustainable economic and social change. In: 8th European Conference on ICT 4 Transport Logistics : Intelligent Logistics Solutions - a Catalyst for Digital Economy. France: ECITL. p. 30.
- Gough, A. and Fassam, L. (2015) Proximity matters: shared challenges within a logistics cluster. Paper presented to: 20th Logistics Research Network (LRN) Annual Conference and PhD Workshop 2015, University of Derby, 09-11 September 2015. (Unpublished)
- Gough, A. and Fassam, L. (2014) Logistics sector analysis 2014.