- Redwood, T., Neill, S., Church, S. and Spencer, M. (2015) Early help in early years: developing a universal assessment tool. Paper presented to: 12th International Family Nursing Conference, Odense, Denmark, 18-21 August 2015.
- Redwood, T., Neill, S. and Church, S. (2014) Developing a universal family assessment tool. Paper presented to: UK Association of Chief Children's Nurses (ACCN) and Young People's Nursing International Conference: Building the Evidence for Best Practice, Jersey, 04-05 September 2014.
- Redwood, T. and Neill, S. (2013) Diagnosis and treatment of asthma in children. Practice Nursing. 24(5), pp. 222-229. 0964-9271.
- Redwood, T., Pyer, M. and Armstrong-Hallam, S. (2012) Exploring attitudes and behaviour towards teenage pregnancy. Community Practitioner. 85(3), 20-23(4). 1462-2815.
- Burrows, M., Neill, S., Redwood, T., Corr, S. and Lakhanpaul, M. (2012) Exploring the differential understanding in language used by health care professionals and parents when describing acutely sick children. Paper presented to: Royal College of Nursing (RCN) Joint Children and Young People Conference and Exhibition: Making the Principles of Nursing Practice Work for Children and Young People, Leeds, 12-13 October 2012.
- Burrows, M., Neill, S., Redwood, T., Corr, S. and Lakhanpaul, M. (2012) Parent and healthcare professional use of language: a literature review. Poster presented to: Royal College of Nursing (RCN) Joint Children and Young People Conference and Exhibition: Making the Principles of Nursing Practice Work for Children and Young People, Leeds, 12-13 October 2012.
- Knight, J., Corr, S., Ekberg, M. E. and Redwood, T. (2011) Contextual influences on occupational identity in later life. Invited Presentation presented to: College of Occupational Therapists 35th Annual Conference and Exhibition, Brighton, 29 June - 01 July 2011.
- Knight, J., Corr, S., Ekberg, M. E. and Redwood, T. (2011) Occupational identity in later life: contextual influences. Other presented to: International Occupational Science Conference, University of Plymouth, UK, 08-09 September 2011.
- Arvinen-Barrow, M., Redwood, T., Townsend, N., Armstrong-Hallam, S., Pyer, M. and Kitson, E. (2010) Benefits of Swimming with Babies (SWB) approach: an exploratory study. Poster presented to: British Psychological Society (BPS) Division of Sport and Exercise Psychology (DSEP) Conference, London, England, 9-10 December 2010.
- Knight, J., Corr, S., Ekberg, M. E. and Redwood, T. (2010) Occupational choice later in life. Paper presented to: Canadian Society of Occupational Scientists (CSOS) and Society for the Study of Occupation: USA (SSO:USA) Joint Research Conference: Redefining Boundaries and Bridges in Occupation, Ontario, Canada, 14-16 October 2010.