Terms and Conditions Print Credits
Online Print Payment Solution Terms and Conditions
The Online Payment Gateway (OPG) is a third party solution provided by Ingenico that has been licensed to the University of Northampton to enable and facilitate students to add funds to individual print accounts – Online
Please read these terms carefully before using the OPG payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not agree with and accept these terms, please do not proceed with any transactions using this facility. All payments made using the OPG are subject to the following conditions:
The Online Payment Gateway (OPG) is a third party solution provided by Ingenico that has been licensed to the University of Northampton to enable and facilitate students to add funds to individual print accounts – online
1. We (UoN) cannot accept liability if payments are refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
2. If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
3. The data that you provide during this transaction is securely held by the University of Northampton under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA 1998) and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and order and accounting processes. The data that you provide and which we hold in relation to transactions using the OPG payment facility, will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. UoN shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and not disclosed to any other third party than Ingenico, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to the University’s e-commerce provider who will process this information on the University’s behalf. Our e-commerce provider may retain some personal information to enable UoN to access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details provided will not be retained in their entirety. Any information held will be audited and archived in accordance with our payment merchant agreement.
4. The university is not responsible and will not be responsible or liable for damages arising out of the use, inability to use or results of use of this site/portal. Any websites linked and associated to this site, or the materials and/or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. All credits purchased will be credited to you’re the print account that is accesses using the login credentials entered/displayed and are to be used for the purposes intended in the provision of the print portal (copy and print), this service may be extended based upon new/additional functionality introduced by the university or the third part supplier.
6. Any credit / funds deposited and held within individual print accounts are both non-transferable and non-refundable.
General Site Disclaimer
Whilst assurances are provided by the University of Northampton (UoN) as to the availability of this OPG provision, being a third party solution, we are unable to guarantee the compatibility of the portal on all hardware and software types used by visitors and students in respect of the portal/site.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, the University is providing this website, its contents and its online payment facility on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure accuracy of the product, UoN does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current at any point in time (and it maybe subject to change as a result of legal, policy or contract amendments and introductions).
In no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall the University or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this website or the information, content, or products included in the site.
The terms state in this article may change with little or no notice. Any changes will apply to all subsequent transactions with the University of Northampton.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.