The University offers a range of postgraduate Health and Society programmes. Whether you would like to enhance your career prospects with a postgraduate qualification, require one for your chosen career or would simply like to continue to study a subject you love, postgraduate study is extremely rewarding, challenging and intellectually stimulating.
The postgraduate programmes available to study include:
- MSc Advanced Professional Practice
- MSc Advanced Professional Practice (Occupational Therapy)
- MA Social Work (Pre-registration)
- MSc Strength and Conditioning
- MSc Sports Therapy
- MSc Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- MSc Counselling
- MSc Counselling Children and Young People
- PG Dip Evidence Based Practice in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- PG Dip Systemic Family Practice
- PG Dip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Leadership for Health and Social Care
- PG Cert Transforming the Patient Experience
- PG Cert Leadership in Health and Social Care
Case Study: Lucy Douglas-Green, MSc Leadership for Health and Social Care
Since finishing her Master’s in Leadership for Health and Social Care at the University of Northampton, Lucy has embarked on a career in public health.
A consultant in public health at Northamptonshire County Council, Lucy leads on several programmes for the authority, including community infection prevention and control, health improvement and long-term condition management, while also being the link consultant with two clinical commissioning groups.
Read more about Lucy’s journey into public health.