The University offers a range of postgraduate Education and Humanitites programmes. Whether you would like to enhance your career prospects with a postgraduate qualification, require one for your chosen career or would simply like to continue to study a subject you love, postgraduate study is extremely rewarding, challenging and intellectually stimulating.
- PGCE QTS Primary Education School Direct Route
- PGCE Top-up
- Early Years Teacher Status 0-5
- MA English (Contemporary Literature)
- MA History
- PGCE QTS Primary Education 3-7
- PGCE QTS Primary Education 5-11
- MA Education
- MA Education (Early Years)
- MA Education (Leadership and Management)
- MA Education (Mathematics)
- PG Certificate in Primary English
- PG Certificate in Primary Mathematics
- PG Certificate in Primary Computing
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (Autism Pathway)
- PG Certificate National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordination
Case Study: Ellie Castell, MA English (Contemporary Literature)
Ellie enjoyed the University of Northampton experience so much, she decided to continue studying with us after graduating.
Barely two months after her summer graduation from her English degree, Ellie was preparing to start studying again – this time for a Master’s in English. Read more about Ellie’s experience.