The International Student Support Services team provide advice and guidance to on the following areas:
- Tier 4 applications
- Entry clearance applications (applying outside the UK)
- Visa extension process
- Police registration procedure
- Your responsibilities to UKVI as a Tier 4 student
- Working during and working after your studies
- Doctorate Extension Scheme
- Dependant visas
- Immigration issues relating to re-sits and withdrawing from your course.
- Schengen visas and travel abroad
- Lost and stolen passports and BRP Cards
We run weekly drop-in sessions, one to one appointments and visa workshops. Our weekly drop-in sessions take place at the Student Centre Park Campus, on Tuesdays between 2 – 4pm and on Thursdays between 10am – 12pm.
Passport/Visa Scanning and Collections are offered on the following times:
|Monday||3 – 4pm|
|Tuesday||10 – 11am|
|Thursday||3 – 4pm|
|Friday||10 – 11am|
Please contact the Student Help Desk to book an appointment with the International Student Support Team or to book onto one of our drop-in sessions.