The International Student Support Services team provide advice and guidance to on the following areas:
- Tier 4 applications
- Entry clearance applications (applying outside the UK)
- Visa extension process
- Police registration procedure
- Your responsibilities to UKVI as a Tier 4 student
- Working during and working after your studies
- Doctorate Extension Scheme
- Dependant visas
- Immigration issues relating to re-sits and withdrawing from your course.
- Schengen visas and travel abroad
- Lost and stolen passports and BRP Cards
We run weekly drop-in sessions, one to one appointments and visa workshops. Our weekly drop-in sessions take place at the Student Centre Park Campus, on Tuesdays between 2 – 4pm and on Thursdays between 10am – 12pm.
Passport/Visa Scanning and Collections are offered from Monday to Friday, 12:30 to 1.30pm in the Student Centre, Park Campus.
Please contact the Student Help Desk to book an appointment with the International Student Support Team or to book onto one of our drop-in sessions.