The Chancellor’s Fund is a bi-annual fund providing students with awards of between £100 and £1,000. You must be a current student to apply.
The criteria for applications are:
- training and research
- extracurricular activities, cultural activities, volunteering or sport
- priority projects – linked to the University’s strategic plan, including new and innovative start-up projects where there is an opportunity for social impact
Please note that the fund does not cover the following:
- tuition fees
- accommodation as part of attending University
- travel to and from University or to placements which form part of a course of study
- equipment or materials required for assessed work (including computers/laptops/tablets)
Application deadlines are 30 October and 28 February each year.
Terms and Conditions
For further information please see the Scholarship Terms and Conditions page.