The Chancellor’s Fund is a bi-annual fund providing students with awards of between £100 and £1,000. You must be a current student to apply.
The criteria for applications are:
- training and research
- extracurricular activities, cultural activities, volunteering or sport
- priority projects – linked to the University’s strategic plan, including new and innovative start-up projects where there is an opportunity for social impact
Please note that the fund does not cover the following:
- tuition fees
- accommodation as part of attending University
- travel to and from University or to placements or study trips which form part of a course of study
- equipment or materials required for assessed work (including computers/laptops/tablets)
Rachel Shin received funding to travel to China whilst she was studying. Find out more about Rachel’s experience.
Application deadlines are 30 October and 28 February each year.
Terms and Conditions
For further information please see the Scholarship Terms and Conditions page.