We know university interview days can seem daunting. They’re often your first interview experience so we aim to make them as easy and comfortable for you as possible.
What you need to know
Below is the checklist of everything you need to know to get you prepared for the day:
- You should have received an email from us with your invite to interview. If you haven’t, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your specific date and arrival time can be found on your UCAS Track. This is also where you can accept your interview date to let us know that you will be attending.
- For directions to our campuses visit our Contact Us section.
- If you are travelling by car, we have free visitor car parking available at both Park and Avenue Campuses. Visitor car parks are clearly signposted. You will need to download, print and display your parking permit.
- Please download your course specific Interview Guidance Notes and supporting documents (where applicable) below. The Interview Guidance Notes will help you to prepare and explain what will happen on the day:
Interview Guidance Notes
Below are the available downloads for each subject:
- BA Childhood and Youth
- BA Early Childhood Studies
- BA Learning and Teaching (top-up)
- BA Primary 5-11
- Early Years Teacher Status (0-5)
- Foundation Degree in Early Years
- Foundation Degree in Learning and Teaching
- PGCE Primary 3-7, 5-11, Schools Direct (QTS)
- Adult Nursing
- Child Nursing
- Health and Social Care
- Learning Disability Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Paramedic Science
- Social Work
- Acting (Creative Theatre)
- Architectural Technology
- Fashion (all pathways)
- Fashion Promotion and Communication
- Fine Art
- Fine Art Painting and Drawing
- Footwear and Accessories
- Games Art
- Graphic Communication
- Interior Design
- Media Production and Moving Image
- Multimedia Journalism
- Multimedia Sports Journalism
- Popular Music
- Product Design