Business and Law Postgraduate Courses
Whether you would like to improve your career prospects, need a qualification for your chosen career path, or simply wish to continue studying a subject you love, we have a fantastic range of postgraduate courses available. Our Business and Law postgraduate courses are aimed to challenge, inspire and motivate you during your studies and long after.
The postgraduate programmes available to study include:
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- LLM Law – International Commercial Law
- LLM Law – International Criminal Law and Security
- Masters of Business Administration (includes Optional Placement Year)
- Masters of Business Administration Executive via Distance Learning
- Masters of Business Administration (with CIPS accreditation) via Distance Learning
- MA Human Resource Management
- MA International Hotel Management
- MA International Relations
- MA International Special Events Management
- MA International Tourism Development
- MA Social Innovation
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Corporate Governance and Leadership
- MSc Economics
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc International Logistics
- MSc International Marketing Strategy
- MSc IT Service Management via Distance Learning
- MSc Management (5 Management pathways)
- MSc Project Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Case Study: Anastasia Ngon, MBA
Anastasia’s experiences on the MBA course at the University of Northampton have put her in good stead for a successful career in business.
With her eyes firmly set on a business coaching role, she feels her time at the University has improved her both academically and socially.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact