Student Stories – Faculty of Business and Law
- Adam Ahmed Niazi – BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- Anastasia Ngon – MBA
- Becky Barrick – LLB (Hons) Law (two-year intensive)
- Christopher Lewis – BA Business Studies
- Damon Boughen – BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Daniel Gardner – BA (Hons) Events Management
- Datsa Gaile – BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Essa Khan – MBA
- Hai Thi Thu Tran – MBA with Placement
- Hanifa Dungarwalla – MBA
- Harriet Selina Brown – BA (Hons) Advertising
- Jeet Savani – BA (Hons) Management and MBA
- Jinhua Luo – Business and Management Top-up BA (Hons)
- Joshua Robinson – BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- Julianne Ponan – BA (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- Kelly McDonnell – BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
- Lauren Deegan – International Tourism Management
- Lydia Millen – BA Retail Marketing
- Mah Noor Syed – MBA
- Paola Bethmage – MA Management
- Penni Stanton – BA Marketing
- Robert Jones – LLB Law
- Robin Chaudhuri – BA Combined Studies
- Safeena Saleem – Project Management MSc
- Similoluwa Fashanu – LLB (Hons) Law
- Toby Cadman – Law LLB and International Law LLM
- Tuan Nguyen – International Marketing Strategy MSc
- Victor Agboola – MSc International Management
- Victoria Hajba – Law LLB
Tell Us Your Story
We love to hear from our graduates, get in touch and learn how you could inspire future students.
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.