Fine Art MA Welcome Pack
Welcome to Fine Art MA 2022.
A very warm welcome to the MA in Fine Art. The programme enables you to evaluate and develop your creative practice to the highest standards. It develops theoretical awareness, critical thinking and independent arts practice to a professional level.
The course facilitates critical debate between artists working within and across media areas including painting, photography, digital imaging, printmaking, sculpture, installation and site-specific art. Alongside your studio-based enquiry, you will undertake related research into the broader context of contemporary art practices and theoretical debates.
Your Programme Leader
Dr Craig Staff
Reader in Fine Art and MA Fine Art Programme Leader
Welcome and Induction Session
To welcome you to our MA Fine Art programme, we invite you to our induction session which will take place on Monday 26 September. You can find the details for this session below:
- Date: Monday 26 September
- Time: 9.30am BST
- Venue: Meet in the Reception at the Development Hub
- 9.30am – Welcome to the Programme
- 10am – Introduction to modules
- 11am – Orientation of the Development Hub
- 12pm – Lunch
- 1pm – Orientation of the Learning Hub and Creative Hub
- 2.30pm – Mini-presentations of students’ work