Module choices for Postgraduate and Health CPD programmes
Some of our Postgraduate and Health CPD programmes provide a choice of modules to students.
If your course is listed below, you will need to decide about which module(s) you wish to study. If you are studying via Distance Learning you will need to look at the Distance Learning Module choice page.
Complete the Module choice form by clicking on your course name and follow the instructions on the form. Please return the Module choice form by email to the email address stated on the form before the start date of your course.
Read more about module choices.
- BSc Enhancing Healthcare Practice Top-Up – Full and Part-time
- MSc Advancing Practice – Part-time
- MA Education – Full-time, Blended Learning
- MA Education – Part-time, On Campus
- MA Education – Part-time, Blended Learning
- MA Education – Part-time, Online Learning
- MA Education (Early Years) – Part-time
- MA International Relations – Full-time
- MA International Tourism Development – Full Time
- MA International Tourism Development (Placement) – Full-time
- MSc Public Health – Full and Part-time
- MA Special Education Needs & Inclusion – Full and Part-time
- MA Special Education Needs & Inclusion (Autism) – Full and Part-time
- FdSc Professional Practice (Pre Hospital Care)
- MSc Advancing Practice
- MSc Computing
- MSc Computing (Computer Network Engineering)
- MSc Computing (Internet Technology and Security)
- MSc Computing (Software Engineering)
- MA Education
- MA Education (Early Years)
- MA Education (English Language Teaching)
- MA Education (Mathematics)
- MSc Leather Technology (Professional)
- MA Special Education Needs & Inclusion (SENI)
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.