Paramedic Science Students C1 Driving Test
If you are studying Paramedic Science you will need to satisfy the medical conditions for driving emergency service vehicles as per the DSA / DVLA regulations including the C1 category. You are required to prove prior to the start of the course that you have:The provisional C1 category on your full UK manual driving licence. If you have no already done so, please forward your original driving licence (card) to the Admissions Office, address below.
- The provisional C1 category on your full UK manual driving licence. If you have not already done so, please forward your original driving licence (card) to the Admissions Office at the address below.
- The theory test passes and supporting evidence provided.
- Booked a full C1 practical driving test. The approximate cost of the tuition and test will be £1,500 (subject to inflationary increase). Evidence can be either an email or a letter from the driving company confirming the test date has been booked.
As stated in your offer conditions this information must be received by us by 22 September 2018.
Please submit this information to the Admissions Office as soon as it is available by posting your documents to:
Admissions Team 1 – C1 Driving Test
University of Northampton
Please note: failure to provide this evidence will prevent you from enrolling on the course.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact