Travel and Parking on Graduation Day
Please allow enough time when considering your travel. Ceremonies will start at the advertised time and will not be delayed for any missing students or guests.
- Park and Ride: Edgar Mobbs Way – NN5 5JT
- Main Campus Entrance, drop-offs only, no parking: NN1 5PH
- Waterside Campus Car Park 4, pre-booked additional needs parking: NN4 8RP
- Royal & Derngate Theatre: NN1 1DP
As parking space is limited at Waterside, parking on campus will only be available to those students and guests with additional needs, and will need to be pre-booked as detailed on the Additional Needs Arrangements for Ceremonies page.
Where you park for the ceremony will depend upon what suits you and your guests best, there are several options available.
Students and guests should note that whilst we will try where possible to accommodate any late students and guests this is not always possible. Once the ceremony has begun there are certain areas within the auditorium in which we are unable to seat guests, so late arrivals may be given alternative seating arrangements.
We understand not everyone that comes for the ceremony has visited Northampton before; should you be new to the town, or staying for longer than the ceremony, there is lots for you to see and do.
You can find a lot of information on our Northamptonshire pages.
If you have any other questions regarding your visit or stay in Northampton, please feel free to get in touch and we will help where we can. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.