The University of Northampton’s Changemaker Awards recognise the most innovative and impactful projects and showcase the achievements of staff, students and community members as a celebration of Changemaking in the local community, nationally and globally.
The Awards have been running since 2015 and culminate in an awards dinner to which all shortlisted nominees are invited, along with guests from the university, the local business community and voluntary sector. The awards cover ten categories with a focus on the University’s four Changemaker Commitments. The ten awards are:
- Community Changemaker of the Year
- Culture and Heritage Changemaker of the Year
- Education Changemaker of the Year
- Enterprise Changemaker of the Year
- Health and Wellbeing Changemaker of the Year
- International Changemaker of the Year
- Research Changemaker of the Year
- Staff Changemaker of the Year
- Student Changemaker of the Year
- Changemaker Special Achievement Award
Explore our past award ceremonies below to get a flavour of what our wonderful community have been recognised for. We are always pleased to hear about what our students, staff and community are doing so if you feel that your work may be eligible for a Changemaker Award please email us to find out more about the nominations process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the video of our Changemaker Awards from 2022.