Santander Universities Scholarship
The University of Northampton, in partnership with Santander Universities, are delighted to launch the Santander Universities Scholarship to support undergraduate students starting their courses in 2019/20. Through this partnership we are able to offer 20 scholarships of £4,500 – with payments of £1,500 per annum – to support successful applicants.
We are particularly interested in students who have encountered barriers to study and have overcome difficulties which could include illness or disability, estrangement or lack of support from family, financial hardship, caring responsibilities or coming from a care background.
As well as financial support you will also be able to engage in additional opportunities via the wider Santander Universities network. This could include support to access a Santander Universities supported internships*, attendance at selected Santander Universities events and activities, as well as termly Scholars meet-ups on campus. This is an exciting opportunity for students to receive support both financially and via the wider Santander Universities network.
* Internship opportunities will depend on suitable positions being available
- Applicants should be commencing their first year of study in 2019/20 for a full time undergraduate course
- We are looking for students who would benefit from additional support because of their personal and financial circumstances
- The aim is to remove some of the financial burden of university study, and allow individuals to meet their full potential
- Applicants should apply via the link below
How to apply
To apply for funding applicants must submit an online application on the Santander Platform.
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2019. Any queries please contact email@example.com.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.