Lynda.com for Students
What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com is a huge library of high-quality online video tutorials supporting study skills, digital skills, business skills, employability skills and lots more.
The tutorials are subtitled and include exercise files. On-screen controls mean you decide the pace of your learning, plus you can view content on any device either via your browser or by downloading the app.
How do I log in and use?
There are several options to login. You can either:
- Go to Lynda.com and log in via Shibboleth using your UN details as your username and password.
- Go to www.lynda.com, and click log-in at the top right. Under Organisation Login, please enter northampton.ac.uk. This will redirect to the UN portal, and after entering your username and password, will redirect you to lynda.com.
- Download the lynda.com Android app or iOS app. Using the organization tab enter northampton.ac.uk under Web Portal – This will also redirect you to the UN portal where you can log-in using your username and password.
If you have any problems logging into Lynda, please contact the IT Service Desk via:
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact