LinkedIn Learning for Students
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is a huge library of high-quality online video tutorials supporting study skills, digital skills, business skills, employability skills and lots more.
The tutorials are subtitled and include exercise files. On-screen controls mean you decide the pace of your learning, plus you can view content on any device either via your browser or by downloading the app.
How do I log in and use?
There are several options to login. You can either:
- Go to LinkedIn Learning and log in using your University username (student number) and password.
- Go to www.linkedin.com/learning > click Sign in with your organization portal > enter northampton.ac.uk (if logging in for a 2nd time click Continue). This will redirect to the UN portal, and after authentication, will redirect to www.linkedin.com/learning.
- Using the LinkedIn Learning Android app or iOS app > Organization tab > Enter northampton.ac.uk under Web Portal – this will also redirect to the UN portal.
Please note you can log in on any device including smart phones, iPads and more.
Please download and read our LinkedIn Learning guide for more information.
If you have any problems logging into LinkedIn Learning, please contact the IT Service Desk via:
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.