Centre for Sustainable Business Practices Projects
Lord-Lieutenant’s Leaders’ Forum: The Forum brings together the county’s commercial, charity and civic leaders to explore issues of business and society. Informative and insightful, thought-provoking, challenging yet supportive, it celebrates the very best of Northamptonshire and its organisations, with news of hidden jewels, rising stars and award-winners – those who help make Northamptonshire the best place to grow up, live, visit, work and start, build and run a business.
- 19th March 2019: Conscious Capitalism – Timothy Henry, Conscious Capitalism Trustee and co-author ‘The Conscious Capitalism Field Guide’ from Harvard Business Press
- 20th November 2019: Inclusive Capitalism – Deb Oxley, CEO, Employee Ownership Association
- 27th October 2020: The Future of the Corporation – Prof Colin Mayer CBE
Covid-19: Build Back Better – From CSR to ESG and Beyond!
- A series of four webinars to help local organisations recover from Covid-19, with a focus on building better more responsible and inclusive businesses after the crisis. The webinars focused on
Grant Thornton 2019 Northamptonshire Ltd Report – State of CSR
- A student team led by Adrian Pryce looked at the state of CSR in the county Top 100 businesses. See
- Grant Thornton Report