MA Education and CPD Courses
Raising Standards encompasses Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for education leaders, teachers and support staff. Wherever you currently are with your career or teaching experience, we offer a variety of full-time, part-time and distance learning courses to enable you to further advance your skills and realise your full potential.
Education MA Degrees MA Education
- MA Education
- MA Education (Early Years)
- MA Education (Mathematics)
- MA Education (Management and Leadership)
Special Educational Needs MA degrees
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (Autism Pathway)
Postgraduate Certificates and Related Programmes
- PGCE Primary Education (3-7) (QTS)
- PGCE Primary Education (5-11) (QTS)
- PGCE QTS Primary Education School Direct Route
- PGCE Top-up (Primary/Early Years/Secondary)
- PGCert Primary English
- PGCert Primary Maths
- PGCert Primary Computing
- PGCert The National Award for SEN Co-ordination
Continuing Professional Development
- Early Years Teacher Status (0 – 5)
- CPD for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) – email for more information
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Certificate in Playwork
- CPD for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) Specialising in SEN – email for more information
- Early Inspirations: CPD for the Early Years Sector – email for more information
- Primary Science Quality Mark – email for more information
- Trinity Certificate of Music Educators – email for more information
- Youth Work Practice Diploma
- CPD Primary Computing – email for more information
Bespoke courses for school leaders, teachers, teaching assistants and others
We run bespoke courses for schools which include master’s modules in areas such as Action Research and Middle Leadership. Each of these courses can be tailored to the needs of individual schools. We can also offer one or two day courses or conferences on subject specific skills or curriculum design as well as courses for support staff. The topics listed above are not exhaustive. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your training needs.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.