Art, Science and Technology Postgraduate Courses
The University offers a range of postgraduate art, and science and technology programmes. Whether you would like to enhance your career prospects with a postgraduate qualification, require one for your chosen career or would simply like to continue to study a subject you love, postgraduate study is extremely rewarding, challenging and intellectually stimulating.
- MSc Computing
- MSc Computing (Serious Games)
- MSc Computing (Computer Networks Engineering)
- MSc Computing (Web Technology and Security)
- BEng/MEng Computing (Computer Networks Engineering)
- BEng/MEng Computing (Computer Systems Engineering)
- MSc Computing (Software Engineering)
- BEng/MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BEng/MEng Electromechanical Engineering
- BEng/MEng Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Lift Engineering
- MSc International Environmental Management
- MSc Wastes Management
- MA Fine Art
- MSc Leather Technology (Professional)
Case Study: Debo Phillips, MEng Mechanical Engineering
Five years after completing his BSc in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Lagos in Nigeria, Debo came to study Engineering in England – this time at Master’s level.
Speaking about his Master’s in Engineering, Debo said: “The course has given me additional qualifications and life skills which will be attractive to potential employers and clients.”
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.