The Student Help Desk can help you with any information or advice that you may need throughout your studies. The Help Desks are located in both of the student centres at Park and Avenue Campus and provide help and advice on the following areas:
- your personal information changes
- changes to your course or module
- giving support and advice on administrative matters, for example the process for withdrawals or study breaks
- mitigating circumstances
- academic concerns
- policy and regulation queries
- assessment, ceremonies and exams concerns
- NILE queries
Deadline for applications to restart your course
Please note that the deadline for completing applications to restart on the same course or on a different course is Thursday 20 April 2017.
Mitigating circumstances requests
If you are applying for mitigating circumstances please ensure that you do so in a timely manner for your assessments.
Help Desk services
The Help Desks can also provide the following services: