The International Student Support Services team is here to support you throughout your time at the University of Northampton. We are here to help you settle into life in the UK and ensure that you enjoy your time studying here.
The team, based in our Student Services Centre, Park Campus is authorised by the University to provide immigration advice and assistance under the terms of the Immigration Services Commissioner’s exemption scheme.
We provide advice and guidance on the following areas:
- Tier 4 and Dependant applications
- Issuing CAS letters for prospective and current students
- Attendance Monitoring
- Visa extension process
- Police registration procedure
- Your responsibilities to UKVI as a Tier 4 student
- Working during and after your studies
- Doctorate Extension Scheme
- Immigration issues relating to re-sits and withdrawing from your course.
- Schengen visas and travel
- Lost and stolen passports and BRP Cards
Conditions of Service
The International Student Support Services provides free and confidential Immigration advice to prospective, current students and recent graduates.
Meet the team:
|David Fitzgerald||PBS Compliance Manager|
|Rebecca Collinson||International Student Support Services Team Leader|
|Sabine Belokopitova||International Student Support Services Assistant|
|Muzammil Hanif||International Student Support Compliance Assistant|
|Sandra Mushmore||International Student Support Compliance Assistant|
As well as providing advice online, by e-mail and in appointments, the ISSS runs presentations and workshops so that you can get the advice and assistance you need.
The ISSS has a range of presentations, workshops and informal sessions running throughout the year designed to provide you with the advice and guidance you need. The workshops range from Visa talks to Tier 4 visa application Process and Applying for a Schengen Visa.