What should I bring with me to face-to-face enrolment?
It is vital that you bring the following with you:
- Any correspondence that includes your eight digit Student ID number.
- Two forms of identification
a) Original photographic ID:
– Valid passport or
– Valid UK photo driving licence.
Please note: if you are an international student or a non-British passport holder your first piece of identification must be a valid passport.
b) One further piece of ID from the following:
– Credit or debit card or
– EU ID Card or
– Non UK photo driving licence
Please note we are unable to enrol any student who does not provide the required two forms of identification.
- Original qualifications, original certificates/slips if you have not already submitted them. We will photocopy these if necessary. Please visit the UCAS website to clarify which qualifications the university is sent automatically.
- Confirmation of how you are paying your fees. Please bring any sponsor letters with you if you are being sponsored for your course, or your University or College Payment Advice from Student Finance England, unless you have already uploaded this.
- Your Accommodation Arrival Information email if you are moving into Halls of Residence.
- Your mobile telephone number if you have one.
- Your preferred personal email address if we do not already know it. If you do not have your own email you will be provided with a free University email account.
Please download our Getting Started brochure for more information about the enrolment process.
If you have a disability, medical condition, injury or other additional need that affects your mobility or ability to queue or manage crowded spaces, please contact ASSIST who can support you with the enrolment process – including alternative accessible routes. ASSIST staff will be based in the Learning Hub at Waterside campus throughout Welcome Weekend and Welcome Week if you need to speak with them. Email email@example.com or visit the Skills Hub for further information.
Fees and Funding
Tuition fees and the funding available to you depend on a wide variety of different factors. It is important to find out which apply to you before starting your course. When you enrol, you should bring all relevant documentation related to how you will pay your fees. Further information can be found on our fees and funding pages.
Contact the Financial Guidance team
If you have any queries about funding, you can contact the Financial Guidance team, who are based in the Learning Hub at Waterside Campus, on 01604 892833, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also find it useful to take a look at our Money Matters blog for advice and guidance.
For further information please visit our fees and funding pages.
Financial Guidance have a dedicated phone available for students so that they can call Student Finance England, NHS, or their local funding authority.