University Courses by Subject
Our faculty subject leaders are keen to link and work with year 9, KS4 and KS5 cohorts in WP and NCOP schools, to encourage students from disadvantaged backgrounds to consider higher education as an educational pathway.
Please be aware that each subject lead will have a capacity of schools they can work with and your request may not be achievable for them within the academic year
Please click the following link to download a list of Guest Lectures we have available by course for year 12 and 13 cohorts this academic year, whether you are a target school or not. If you would like more information about any of the Guest Lectures please contact email@example.com.
What we can offer
- Bespoke in-school or University based HE/level 4 workshops
- Sharing resources and resource signposting
- Information on transition to UoN
- Careers pathways post-graduation
What we can’t offer
- Multiple taught sessions within your school
- Advice on curriculum content
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your request as detailed below.
- Name of your target school
- Key contact and position at your school
- Year group focussed on
- Suggested date(s)
- Suggested timings
- Request outlined in detail
The Schools Engagement Team will approach the relevant subject lead and communicate next steps with you. Please allow up to 10 working days for a full response from the Schools Engagement team.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.