Oxford University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
OUH delivers the following University of Northampton degrees by a subcontract, Oxford University Hospital, intellectual property arrangement:
- Postgraduate Certificate Leading Compassionate Excellence in Nursing and Midwifery
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Person Centred Ophthalmic Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Neuroscience Care and Rehabilitation
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Renal and Urology Care
- Post Graduate Certificate /Diploma Advanced Perioperative Care
- Post Graduate Certificate in Adult Critical Care
For more information please email Fiona Creed.
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Julia James.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.