Moulton College, Northampton, UK
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Moulton College, Northampton. Moulton College is a centre of excellence for education and training for the natural, built and recreational environment offering education and training opportunities in land based, construction and sports studies.
The University of Northampton provides an enrolled only, Moulton College intellectual property arrangement for the following courses which have been developed and are taught by Moulton College. Upon successful completion, these courses lead to an award by the University of Northampton:
Foundation Degrees (Level 5)
- FdSc Applied Animal Studies
- FdSc Equine Therapies
- FdSc Sports Performance and Coaching
- FdSc Sports Therapy
Undergraduate (Level 6)
- BSc Applied Animal Studies
- BSc Applied Animal Studies Top-up
- BSc Applied Zoology
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Sports Performance and Coaching
- BSc (Hons) Sports Performance and Coaching Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy Top-up
- BSc Strength and Conditioning
- BSc Equine Therapies
- BSc Equine Therapies Top-up
- BSc Equine Performance and Coaching
Postgraduate (Level 7)
- MSc Sports Therapy
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Hayley.Tomlin@northampton.ac.uk
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.