Epsilon Net College, Greece
Epsilon Net SA is a continuously growing group of companies that has been in operation since 1999 in the areas of information technology (Epsilon Net Software), the development and publication of online content (Epsilon Net Network) and education and training (Epsilon Net Training). It has been listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 2008, has a total of 400 employees in Athens and Thessaloniki. It has also received the accolade Best Workplace Environment for the last seven years.
Epsilon Net College (ENC) operates as business unit of Epsilon Net Education and Training.
The vision of Epsilon Net College is to be an applied college of today for tomorrow. For ENC the future of Higher Education should challenge:
- The 4th industrial revolution
- The Human interaction with systems and machines (Artificial Intelligence)
- The Sharing of Knowledge
- Learning Transformation through Experience
- The Enhancement of Learning through Work-based learning
- The promotion of Social Values, Intercultural Coexistence and Global Mobility
ENC strongly believe that education anticipates the future, empowers individuals, intensifies careers and employability and deepens the social understanding of an international world
The University of Northampton offers the following programmes* through a collaborative arrangement, enrolled only, University of Northampton intellectual property:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MA International Hotel Management
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Computing (Computer Network Engineering)
- MSc Computing (Internet Technology and Security)
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
For more information please visit the EpsilonNet College website.
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Bill Toyer.
*Subject to in country approval
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.