Edulink International Campus, Colombo
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Edulink International Campus Colombo (Sri Lanka) – a private higher education institute which is fully-owned by Edulink Consultants of Dubai, a multinational education company with campuses around the world.
Edulink Campus is officially registered as a higher education institute with the Ministry of Higher Education of Sri Lanka, is recognised by the University Grants Commission and is also a sponsored company of the Sri Lankan Board of Investment (BOI).
Edulink International Campus is approved to deliver the following University of Northampton degrees by franchise arrangement:
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business and Entrepreneurship (Joint Honours)
- BA (Hons) Business and Accounting (Joint Honours)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- Master of Business Administration Top-up
For more information, or to apply for any of the above courses, please contact email@example.com.
For further information about this partnership arrangement please contact Julia James.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.