Colombo Institute of Research & Psychology (CIRP)
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Colombo Institute of Research & Psychology (CIRP).
Founded in 2010 and commencing with Diploma programmes and Psychology HND. CIRP was committed to capacity building psychology in Sri Lanka as currently there was only one psychology to one million people. Part of this strategy was to broaden the portfolio of Diplomas to provide grounding in Psychology across a variety of professions.
The University of Northampton offers the following programmes through a collaborative arrangement, enrolled only, University of Northampton intellectual property:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (Top-Up)*
Partner Intellectual Property/Enrolled Only:
- MSc Business and Organisational Psychology
- MSc Clinical and Counselling Psychology
- MSc Applied Psychology (Child & Adolescent Practice) and (Counselling)
For more information, or to apply for any of the above courses, please email email@example.com.
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Julia James: Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.