Amity Institute of Higher Education, Mauritius
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Amity Institute of Higher Education, Mauritius, which is part of a leading worldwide Education Group which has over two decades of experience in the field of education with over 125,000 students globally.
Amity Institute of Higher Education, Mauritius offers programmes in the disciplines of Business and Management, Accounting and Finance, Information Technology and Tourism and Hospitality.
Amity Institute of Higher Education, Mauritius delivers the following University of Northampton degrees through a collaborative arrangement, enrolled only, University of Northampton intellectual property:
- BA Business Administration (BBA)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Web Technology and Security)
- Master of Business Administration – MBA
The following courses are available subject to in-country approval:
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Digital Marketing
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management (and Top-Up)
For more information, or to apply for any of the above courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this partnership arrangement please contact Maggie Anderson.