Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), Egypt
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT). AASTMT has been dedicated to fostering a highly professional environment of advancing knowledge, developing human potential and breaking new intellectual and academic ground with the aim of improving the lives of human beings and of communities all over the Arab and the whole world.
AASTMT delivers the following University of Northampton degrees by enrolled only dual degree arrangement:
- Engineering (five year duration, dual phase is final three years):
- BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computer Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Electrical & Control Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Electronics & Comms Engineering
- Computing (four year duration, dual phase is final three years):
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Multimedia & Computer Graphics
For more information visit the AASTMT website.
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Heather Yovanoff.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.