Moulton College, Northampton, UK
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Moulton College, Northampton. Moulton College is a centre of excellence for education and training for the natural, built and recreational environment offering education and training opportunities in land based, construction and sports studies.
The University of Northampton provides an enrolled only, Moulton College intellectual property arrangement for the following courses which have been developed and are taught by Moulton College. Upon successful completion, these courses lead to an award by the University of Northampton:
Higher National Certificates (Level 4)
- HNC Civil Engineering
- HNC Construction Management
Foundation Degrees (Level 5)
- FdSc Agriculture
- FdSc Arboriculture
- FdSc Applied Animal Studies
- FdSc Civil Engineering
- FdSc Civil Engineering (top-up)
- FdSc Construction Management
- FdSc Countryside and Wildlife Management
- FdSc Equine Therapies
- FdSc Equine Performance and Coaching
- FdSc Horticulture and Garden Design
- FdSc Sports Performance and Coaching
- FdSc Sports Therapy
Undergraduate (Level 6)
- BSc Agricultural Studies
- BSc Applied Animal Studies
- BSc Applied Animal Studies Top-up
- BSc Arboriculture Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Land Management Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Sports Performance and Coaching
- BSc (Hons) Sports Performance and Coaching Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy Top-up
- BSc (Hons) Wildlife Conservation
- BSc Equine Therapies
- BSc Equine Therapies Top-up
- BSc Equine Performance and Coaching
- Joint Honours Applied Equine Studies
- BSc Strength and Conditioning
- BSc Applied Zoology
Postgraduate (Level 7)
- MSc Animal Welfare
- MSc Animal Welfare (Equine Behaviour and Welfare)
- MSc Sports Therapy
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Rashmi Dravid.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.