Helsinki School of Business (HELBUS)
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with HELBUS, Helsinki School of Business which is the first private Finnish business school and a leading provider of private university level business education in Finland.
HELBUS was founded in 2012 and takes great pride in its high-quality international faculty recruited from 12 countries.
HELBUS delivers the following University of Northampton degrees by franchise arrangement:
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Top-up)
The following courses are offered as part of this partnership arrangement:
- Master of Business Administration – MBA
- MSc Management (International)
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Bill Toyer.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact