Dublin Counselling and Therapy Centre
The Dublin Counselling and Therapy Centre was founded in 1990 and its purpose is to provide professional counselling and psychotherapy services, as well as comprehensive professional training programmes. The Centre also offers advanced programmes for those already qualified in the field.
The University of Northampton will be working in partnership with Dublin Counselling and Therapy Centre to deliver the following degrees by validation arrangement:
- MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy (four years part-time)
- MSc Adolescent Psychology (two years part-time)
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Alistair Gordon-Finlayson.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.