DEI College, Greece
The University of Northampton are working in partnership with DEI College, Greece. DEI College was founded in 2009. The aim of DEI College is to provide quality education to people with various educational backgrounds, in a pleasant, organized environment, with highly qualified academic staff.
DEI College are delivering the following University of Northampton degrees by an enrolled only, Northampton intellectual property arrangement:
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management Top-Up
- BA (Hons) English
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (LLB)
- LLM – International Commercial Law
- MA Social Innovation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- BSc (Hons) Sports and Exercise Science
- MSc Computing (Internet Technology and Security)
- MA International Tourism and Development
For further information on this partnership arrangement, please contact Bill Toyer.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.