Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (CCPE), London, UK
The University of Northampton are working in partnership with the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (CCPE), London, UK. CCPE is a charitable organisation set up to provide clinical counselling and psychotherapy services. CCPE offers a professional counselling and psychotherapy training programme.
The University of Northampton provide a validation service for the following courses which have been developed and are taught by CCPE, London. Upon successful completion, these courses lead to an award by the University of Northampton.
- MA Transpersonal Child, Adolescent & Family Therapy
- MA Transpersonal Counselling & Psychotherapy
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Dr. Alasdair Gordon-Finlayson.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact