Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (CCPE), London, UK
The University of Northampton are working in partnership with the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (CCPE), London, UK. CCPE is a charitable organisation set up to provide clinical counselling and psychotherapy services. CCPE offers a professional counselling and psychotherapy training programme.
The University of Northampton provides a subcontract, Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education intellectual property arrangement for the following courses which have been developed and are taught by CCPE, London. Upon successful completion, these courses lead to an award by the University of Northampton.
- MA Transpersonal Child, Adolescent & Family Therapy
- MA Transpersonal Counselling & Psychotherapy
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Dr. Alasdair Gordon-Finlayson.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.