Village International Education Centre
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with the Village International Education Centre in Bangkok, Thailand. For the past 15 years, the Village Education Centre has been providing a very special learning environment for children with special educational needs that aims to fully understand the learning styles and needs of each and every child.
We currently offer the following programme under this partnership arrangement:
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (two years part-time programme)
- National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordinators (one year part-time programme)
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact