Naaya Aayam Multidisciplinary Institute (NAMI), Kathmandu, Nepal
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Naaya Aayam Multidisciplinary Institute (NAMI), Kathmandu, Nepal. NAMI has established a centre of excellence for education to contribute to the social and economic growth of Nepal.
Together the University for Northampton and NAMI offer franchise in the following programmes of study in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Software Engineering)
- BEng Computing (Computer Networks Engineering)
- BA Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
For more information visit the NAMI website.
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Heather Yovanoff.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.