Myanmar Imperial College, Yangon, Myanmar
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Myanmar Imperial College (MIC), Yangon. MIC is one of the leading private institutions in Myanmar. MIC offer programmes in the disciplines of Business, Media and IT. The University of Northampton offers the following programmes as a franchise arrangement from Myanmar Imperial College at their facilities in Yangon:
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management (Top-up)
The University of Northampton offers the following programmes through joint delivery with Myanmar Imperial College:
- Master of Business Administration – MBA (Top-up)
The University of Northampton offers the following programme as a Support provider with Myanmar Imperial College:
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Linda Coles.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.