Hong Kong International Academy of Management (HKIAM)
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Hong Kong International Academy of Management (HKIAM) is a professional education institute committed to the provision of high quality, industry relevant qualifications in business and management. We are driven by a desire to help more people achieve their professional dreams and succeed in the managerial career of their choice.
HKIAM delivers the following University of Northampton degrees by franchise arrangement:
- Masters of Business Administration (Executive Route)
For more information visit the HKIAM website. To apply for any of the above courses, please fill in the form on this link MBA enquiries or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.