Hong Kong College of Technology, Kowloon
The University of Northampton is working in partnership with Hong Kong College of Technology, Kowloon. Hong Kong College of Technology is a charitable post-secondary education institution under the HKCT Group Limited. Hong Kong College of Technology offer programmes in the disciplines of Business, Applied Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Languages and Communication, and Media and General Studies.
We have articulation arrangements in place to enable students from Hong Kong School of Commerce to progress onto the following programmes at the University of Northampton:
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Business Communications (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) International Accounting (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Events Management (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing (Systems) (top-up)
For more information, or to apply for any of the above courses, please contact email@example.com
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Bill Toyer.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.